Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cake wishes birthday card

I had so much fun making this card.  I used two different stamp sets from Unity Stamps, Cake Wishes and Tiny Grained Banners.  As usual, there's lots of sparkles.  We can't make a birthday card without sparkles can we? 

 Here's a tip:  stamp your image on patterned paper, then cut it out and play around before you adhere to your card.   In this case, I masked or covered the cake with tape and stamped the candles in yellow ink first on my card.  Then I stamped my cake on patterned paper and only cut out the cake.  Fun and easy!


Supplies: The Twinery Lemondrop twine,  American Crafts purple glitter marker, Bic Mark-it Yellow fine point pen, Stickles yellow and Diamond glitter glue, TPC Studio lilac ink, Basic Grey candy buttons, Memento Luxe Black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!