Friday, April 11, 2014

Balloons birthday card

This is a fun card I made using the Unity Stamp Birthday Jubilee kit.  I have these fabulous enamel dots that are HUGE from We R Memory Keepers.   Do you have a local scrapbook store where you live?  We really need to utilize these great stores cause they are a rare commodity.  My girl Paulette from The Scrapbook Princess in Moody, AL ordered these for me at a great price.  I bet your local store will do the same for you, so show the love. 
 
Other supplies:  May Arts Ribbon pink sequin, Authentique lively cardstock, Memento London Fog and black ink, Bic Mark-it orange and yellow pens
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!