Friday, April 18, 2014

Circle Flower punch card...super easy!

Ever have one of those days?  Well, I already created this post earlier in the week and today?  I accidently deleted it while working on my blog.  So here it is again....

I used some awesome double sided paper from Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments and a sentiment from Unity Stamps Mothers Day Daisies which is from their Stamp of the week collection.

 
All you have to do is punch six 2 or 3" circles and fold them in a cone shape.  Line them up edge to edge on a doily or paper of choice and adhere to your doily with adhesive.  That's it!  (Don't forget to use double sided paper)

 
Final result of this card:

 
Come visit me over at Mountain Plains Crafters too....we're having a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!