Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Cross card

Good morning everyone!  It's a beautiful day today, the sun is shining, it's stopped raining and tomorrow is a day of celebration.  To me, Easter is a day to celebrate our risen Lord, Jesus Christ, spend time with family and relax a little. 


This stamp came just in the nick of time.  It's called "Saved", from the Unity Stamp Co.  I was so excited when it went on sale, I had to have it.I distressed the first layer of cardstock by doing some sanding and ripping the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing tool.  If you don't have one, you need one!  Love mine.  I did watercolors and white cardstock and tried to make it like like clouds and Sun shining through on the upper right.  

I added some Smooch Glitz for sparkle, as you can see in the close-up.  The cross was inked with Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distressed ink and the vine with American Crafts dark green art marker, Bic Mark-it lime pen and white gel pen.

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A JOYOUS EASTER and God bless!!

GO VISIT MOUNTAIN PLAINS CRAFTERS Facebook page...WE'RE HAVING A GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!