Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Lil Bunny Wishes card

Here's my take on a cute stamp set from Unity Stamps called Lil Bunny Wishes.  I used my recent freebie from Unity which was a green card that I embossed with my Cuttlebug, then sanded it a bit.  They send freebies in every order which is somewhat awesome if you ask me.  LOVE!

Supplies: Stickles tropical tangerine glitter glue, American Crafts pale pink ink and Sunflower ink, Studio G pink and green ink, white gel pen, Stampin Up Mini pearls, craft flowers from Michaels, twine from The Twinery Memento London Fog ink, Bic Mark-it green pen, tag from Paper Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!