Thursday, June 5, 2014

LOVE YOU PAPA

Father's day will be here soon and with that in mind, I've made this card for my son to give his Pop.  They have a very special relationship and I know Pop will love this card.  I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  The challenge is masculine cards.

I made some watercolor paper using Pentel watercolor brushes, Tim Holtz distress markers and Unity stamps.  Then, I made the focus trees and grass in watercolor also.  Pops and my son love to hit the golf balls and this scene reminds me of a golf course.

I hope this card inspires you to get creative and do something special for your Dads and Grand dads.  Happy Fathers Day!

SUPPLIES:  Unity Stamps Triple Tree Line, All about Dad, Tattered Chicken Wire, Inkadinkadoo dragonfly stamp by Brenda Walton, Pentel watercolor brushes in yellow, green and sepia, Tim Holtz distress markers, Basic Grey candy buttons, MAY ARTS RIBBON Natural jute, Cuttlebug and embossing folders




1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Terri! I love the distressed stamping and the colours are wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Father's Day or Masculine!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!