Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bridal shower card

June, the month of weddings is here.  There's love in the air, the sweet smell of honeysuckle and joy abounds.   My niece is engaged to be married to this guy they call Matt.  I prefer to call him Bob.  It's my way of saying, "hey, you signed up for this weirdo family so get used to it!"

So with bridal showers in the works and weddings not far off, that put me in the mood to make this sweet bridal shower card, using a sentiment from the Unity Stamp Co kit LIVE LAUGH LOVE by Samantha Walker.  I embellished some felt hearts with glitter hearts and jute cord, colored a doily in green, used pieces from different designer paper including Crate Paper, threw in a dash of this and a dash of that......love that sparkle from the pink glitter adhesive ribbon.  I love that love is in the air and I love how this card turned out too!

  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!