Saturday, June 21, 2014

Embossed Gratefulness

Up late last night and in the mood for something quick, I made this Cuttlebug embossed card with fussy cut glitter flowers.  Yes, I cheated a bit.  The flowers were cut from a pretty piece of scrapbook paper that was already blinged out.  I added some pieces of May Arts Ribbon natural jute for fun.  Love how it perks up this little bouquet. 

 I also added a pretty piece of Martha Stewart adhesive ribbon and topped it with a Teresa Collins Vintage Finds chipboard strip and wood enamel dots from Studio Calico.  The finishing touch is a tiny frame cut from We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose pad and stamped with a sentiment from a Unity Stamp set called {Leafing} Grateful.  This could be used for just about any occasion.  Love the simplicity.  Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!