Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Deer Birthday card

Why is it that I'm always in a hurry these days?  The great thing about stamping is, you can go as simple or as elaborate as you want.  I could have spent some quality time with distress markers (actually, I did use some on the heart....) or stamping on patterned paper and fussy cutting these images, but sometimes, simple is just right.
 
When it's late at night and you remember that it's the hubs birthday?  Yup.  You go simple; a sweet card for my son to give his dad.  I used my new Queen & Co washi tape and bubbles that I purchased from the Scrapbook Expo last week.  Not too girly, and I think all the brown gives it just the right touch for a guy, especially with that natural twine from May Arts Ribbon.  Those stamps?  From one of my favorite stamp companies of course, Unity Stamp Co!  Happy Birthday Dad!  **Scroll to the bottom for giveaway details***
 
 
Supplies: Queen & Co. polka dot washi tape and brown bubbles, Colorbox Saddle ink, Unity Stamp Co Deer to Me kit, May Arts Ribbon natural twine, Tim Holtz distress markers, white gel pen
 
 
I'm just about to reach a milestone on my blog and will be having a giveaway any day now...also, we are having a Christmas in July Blog Hop on Friday and Saturday, July 25-26th.  Check in with my other crafty blog, Mountain Plains Crafters and hop along for a nice prize!  All you have to do is comment at each blog.  Some of the girls will be offering additional prizes as well.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!