Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy 4th of July

I found this patriotic paper pad that I forgot I had and used it for this wonderful card to add to a post from the design team at Mountain Plains Crafters.  I also used my stitched oval die from Lil Inkers design but cut it in half to make it look like striped ribbon runs through it.  A little messin with the eyes effect, haha.  Last, the sentiment is from the Unity Stamp Co kit called, thankful for you.   Enjoy and celebrate Independence day!




Additional supplies:  American Crafts silver glitter adhesive tape, Memento black luxe ink and LLondon Fog ink,  Basic Grey candy buttons, star shape punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!