Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ballet Celebrate card

Isn't this a sweet card for a little ballerina?  I'm making some birthday cards and was looking to use some of the FabScraps goodies that I brought back from CHA.
FabScraps came over all the way from South Africa to the Atlanta trade show.  Those ladies had the most delightful accent, and no, I did not point that out. 

I actually used 3 products on this card from CHA.  FabScraps had a booth at Open Market that completely SOLD OUT!  If you didn't make it to their table in time, you were out of luck.  I was a smart girl, heading to their table first.  I picked out this pack of pink ballet designed paper called "Victoria's Shoes" and the coordinating sticker pack.  Look closely and you'll see that I distressed the paper.



I also created a Celebrate sentiment using the Spellbinders Celebra'tions Tape It stamp set.  I stamped it in a blush ink so it doesn't show up as well in this photograph but it's so pretty in person. 

The 3rd CHA product I used was from Pinkfresh Studio.  I fell in love with Kinnari Zaveri's super trendy products.  I snagged this washi tape from Open Market also.  The colors were perfect for this card.

Lastly, I scattered some pretty green gemstones and added these gorgeous Queen & Co clear bubbles that I picked up on my recent trip to the Scrapbook Expo in Duluth, GA. 



I also recently had the opportunity to meet one of my design team members in person from Mountain Plains Crafters.  MariLynn was traveling on vacation to the South and we worked out our schedules to meet up.  She made the beautiful quilled flowers!  She's so sweet.  July was a fun month for me, no doubt! 
#CHASHOW

3 comments:

  1. I really like how your ballerina card looks. The roses look like they were made just for this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The roses were absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for gifting them to me! Terri

      Delete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!