Friday, August 22, 2014

Cutting Edge Blog Hop @ Pretty Pink Posh

There's a pretty cool blog hop going on over at Pretty Pink Posh, maker of all things sequins, dies, stamps and general cuteness!  When I saw all the fun going on and the sponsors, I had to jump in.

As luck would have it, I just got this new stamp set from Waffle Flower last week.  It's their brand new "A Homemade Christmas" set.  When I saw that they were a sponsor for the hop I decided to break in my new stamps.

I'd been pondering what to make, and all my crafty thoughts went straight into this gorgeous teal/gold panel card.  One of the requirements is that you use a die, so I went for my Lil Inker Designs Stitched oval mat frame.  The rest of my supply list can be found below.

Follow this link to the Cutting Edge Blog Hop with Pretty Pink Posh and check it out.  Even if you don't enter a project, you might still win a prize.  Be sure you read the rules for the hop entries.  Good luck and I'd love it if you leave me some bloggy love!



Supplies:  Pretty Pink Posh yellow sequins, Waffle Flower A Homemade Christmas stamp set, Lil Inker Designs stitched oval mat frame, Spellbinders Golden Glow ink, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass distress ink, Inkssentials mini blending tool, Memento Luxe black ink, Stickles yellow glitter glue, My Mind's Eye 6x6 Remarkable paper pad, We R Memory Keepers large enamel dot, Zing aqua embossing powder, Versamark ink, American Cradts adhesive glitter tape, Glue Dots, May Arts Ribbon natural twine, pop dots



12 comments:

  1. What a warm and lovely Christmas card!!! Everything about it is so cozy and sweet. Love this so much!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colors and I like the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an unusual christmas colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty stamp set you just got! Love how you colored inside the oval; I'm blending-challenged. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! I love that sweet little tree stamp, and it looks great with the stitched oval die to frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet is this? Love all the different fibers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of non-traditional colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, I love all the extra's you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super sweet! I am so happy that you're enjoying your Stitched Ovals! :)
    Thanks so much for letting me know!
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!