Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Santa! I know him!

We are HUGE fans of Buddy the Elf, at our house.  In fact, we have absolutely worn out our dvd and I just might have to buy a new copy for Christmas.
 
I've had this awesome stamp set from Waffle Flower and one of the things I like to do, is use traditional stamps in a non-traditional way.  When I first saw this Christmas tree, immediately it reminded me of an elf hat.  That's how my crazy mind works, I guess.  Sometimes, crazy is good, right?
 
So I used green and yellow inks on the tree and added that famous quote from the movie, Elf.  I'm pretty sure my Elf-loving sister is going to want this card for Christmas.
 
Do you ever flip the script on stamping?  Tell me about, I'd love to hear!
 
 
 
Supplies: Quick Quotes Powder Puff green and yellow chalk ink, Ranger black ink, Wow! Green extra fine glitter, Tombow mono aqua glue, Spellbinders Celebra'tions Golden Glow ink, Inky Antics Serif font stamps, black glitter sticker letters, maker unknown, used for "I Know Him"

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!