Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bunches of Wheat

This past summer, I attended the Scrapbook Expo in Duluth, GA, where I fell in love with this wheat flower stamp from Jenny Bowlin Studios.  I was lucky enough to hang out with Jenny and her family for a bit.  They are really sweet folks.  At one point, the power went out in the entire building,  so I pulled out my cellphone flashlight app so Jenny's hubby could finish the transaction. 
That was a fun day!




I made this set of cards featuring the Jenny Bowlin wheat flower stamp.   This set is simple, but elegant.  In addition, I've used Queen and Company polka dot washi tape, Tim Holtz distress ink in Brushed Corduroy, May Arts Ribbon natural jute and Prima Marketing enamel dots.  The sentiment is from the Unity Stamp Co Jillibean Soup set "Blossom Soup".








#Cre8time #jennibowlin #queenandcompany #unitystamp










No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!