Friday, November 14, 2014

Watercolor Christmas Sky

 My life has been crazy hectic lately.  Last night, I finally had some "me" time and sat down to do a little painting. I've actually used 2 different stamp sets here.  I masked the yellow star from the Twinkle Twinkle Unity set and the sentiment is from The First Noel SVG kit.




I also added some twinkling glitter stars which really don't show up well in the first picture.  Wish I had a camera that made my glitter twinkle when I snap the picture!  I used my Twinkling H20's to paint the sky, and distress markers and ink for the sentiment.  Simon Says Stamp is having a challenge that also involves the use of stars.  I plan on entering my project into that challenge as well as the Unity Friends with Flair challenge.
 


DecoArt Glamour Dust in Crystal,
Zig 2 way glue marker 

#simonsaysstamp #unitystamps #decoart #cre8time #wisemen
 

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the subtle water colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I am sure it is stunning with all the glitter. Lovely with the water colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your painting,beautiful colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely, Terri - ethereal is what comes to mind! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful watercolor-the colors are wonderful.Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome background. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the touch of glitter you added to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful background! reminds me of a sunset over an ocean. lovely card, terri!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! It's a beautiful Christmas card. Love the watercolor technique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your amazing watercolors! This is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, so pretty - love the coloring and the *twinkle*!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!