Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas cards and Girl Scouts

Last night, I spent my evening with some fun girls; the Girl Scout troops of Heflin, AL.  These lively girls were from Troops 20240, 20112 and 20263 and included Juniors, Cadets, Brownies and Daisys.



We had so much fun making Christmas Tree cards and Ornament cards and they did such amazing work!  My scrappy friend Nancy Hilton came along to help and between the two of us, we were hopping from the get-go. 

                                                     

I wish I'd gotten a close up of one of their cards because they really were amazing. 
We glued, cut, stamped, glittered.....you name it. 

I'm not sure what was the most fun but they really seemed to love stamping.  Girls after my own heart!  I brought along the Unity Stamp Kit, "Like A Snowflake" so they could stamp snowflakes in the sky above the trees.

                                                    

They were so proud of their work too. 

.                                               

I'm looking forward to being invited back again for another crafty project.  
Merry Christmas, girls!  

. I'll be sharing this project with the Unity Friends with Flair challenge, found here:  


and the simon says Stamp Christmas holiday Challenge found here:


                

Additional Supplies: Elmers glue sticks, American Crafts adhesive glitter tape, Christmas designer paper including K & Company, Memento London Fog inkhttp://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-christmas/

13 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and great you are working with these girls. I remember my childhood days in Brownies and Guides and I loved it. Now my G/D is in Sparks and she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Ruby, I remember being a Wigwam (yes, you read right) and a Girl Scout. Those were fun and happy times. I love this project that you did with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun and what a lot of happy girls. What's a daisy? Young crafter in the making. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time. Fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Terri, lovely design and colours with gorgeous die-cuts and images!! You and the girls really look you are having fun and created fabulous cards!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I think this is AWESOME. They did a great job and looks like it was a ton of FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great time! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted to do a group like this! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!