Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Week 2 - DoubleClick Skittles Bug Challenge

Welcome to Week 2 of the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

Challenge #29 - Use a Bug

Aug. 19 - Sept. 1


For this week's challenge, I chose to feature my Skittles on one of Adornit's Art Play Paintable images and make a fun gift tag.  I'm thinking about using it on something homemade from my kitchen.  Yum!

This image is from the Ladybug collection and I colored it up with my Zig Clean Color markers.
I trimmed the top from a gold tag that I had, and adhered it to the backside of my colored image.


There are so many ways you can use the Skittle Bubble embellishments.  Here, they're popping out on a couple corners and also on the center of one of my flowers.


Skittles come in a multitude of fabulous colors and are handmade in batches in Carri's "lab".  There are 25 of these fun, bubble embellishments per bag and you can purchase most 3 pack sets for under $4.00 or individually.  Plus shipping is FREE in the USA and PAYPAL is accepted.

You can purchase Skittles here:




The newest release, "Believe in Magic" is still available.  Perfect for all your Disney themed projects (Mickey, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc.)


Click on the Skittles image to purchase "Believe in Magic".



Lastly, here's a couple close-ups of my Skittles.  I added a touch of glitter glue to the bottom of my Sunset Orange Skittle.  Looks like a juicy orange!




And here's my Citrus Skittle up top, with a red Skittle, from the Believe in Magic set, on my flower.


Come join us in our Bug challenge.  There's always a fun prize up for grabs and plenty of inspiration.

Link up here and be sure to read the rules for the challenge as backlinking is not allowed. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Terri




I'm also linking up to these challenges:





Additional supplies:
Ranger Stickles glitter glue 
Pretty Pink Posh mini sequins
Tombow adhesives
May Arts Ribbon natural burlap string and orange striped trim
Marvy Le Pen ultra fine point black
Gelly Roll white gel pen

#skittles #ladybug #bug #zig #kuretake #adornit #prettypinkposh #skittles #ranger #stickles #glitter #mayartsribbon #bubble #coloring #homemade #homebaked #foodgift #tombow #ssswchallenge

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet is this Terri!? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What F U N :)
    LOVE the colours and white dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag!!! Such a lovely image! Love the coloring too!! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag! Your coloring looks amazing and love the sparkle!!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!