Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge at DoubleClick Skittles

Welcome to the newest challenge at DoubleClick Skittles!

Challenge #31- Anything Goes

Jan 20 - Feb 2


As a papercrafter, I will admit; I hoard paper.  I love paper in all shapes and forms.  Each collection is kept together in it's entirety, including scraps.  Ok, so I'm obsessed!  I'll admit it.  One of my favorite collections is from DCWV, Prism Play.  Did you know rainbow colors are making a comeback?  Yup, that is the thing for 2016, I kid you not.  Rainbow colors are going to be everywhere which is a pretty good thing for DoubleClick Skittles, since they come in every color of the rainbow!



I wanted to feature multiple colors of Skittles on my pretty card.  To begin, I used my paper piercer to poke holes on both sides of each hot air balloon basket, to tie bows with my May Arts Ribbon.



Once I tied all my bows, I used my hot glue gun to firmly secure my Skittles.  The colors I'm featuring today are Watermelon, Purple Twilight, Lettuce, Stream and Sunset Orange.  Aren't they just gorgeous?!


If you don't already have these lovely bubblicious gems, what are you waiting for?  

A 3 pk is typically under $4.00 (75 skittles) and this includes FREE USA SHIPPING, plus, Paypal is accepted.  You're supporting small business and products made in the USA, when you purchase Skittles.  Each batch is handmade, by Carri.

Shop for the colors I used today and more, right here:


Don't forget, the 2015 Dual Holiday Release, Frosty Kisses and Holiday Traditions are still available.




Join the "Anything Goes" challenge and be entered for a fun prize that includes free Skittles, but be sure and read the rules, as backlinking is not allowed.  Skittles are not required to play so come on... link up and come and play with us!


Thanks for stopping by!

Terri



Additional supplies:
May Arts Ribbon lace and ivory burlap string
Xyron adhesive
DCWV Prism Play cardstock
hot glue gun, glue sticks
paper piercer


#doubleclickskittles #dewdrops #cleardroplets #colordroplets #skittles 
#diy #homedecor #craft #cardmaking #scrapbook #papercrafters
#cre8time #madeintheusa #supportsmallbusinesses #frostykisses #xyron
#christmas #frosty #mayartsribbon #ribbonersource dcwv #dcwvinc #watermelon #stream #lettuce #sunsetorange #sunset #orange #purpletwilight #purple #twilight #rainbow #hotairballoon #card #beautifulday #prismplay #lace

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING those balloons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of hot Air Balloons. Like how you colored & placed the embellishments.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Beautiful! I love how you used the pretty skittles!!
    Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!