Sunday, April 10, 2016

New Release at So Suzy Stamps SAMClub

 It's time for the So Suzy Stamps April Release for the Stamp of the Month Club!  I love this month's stamp - it's an entire scene which is nothing but FUN to color.  Ya'll know I love to watercolor, so I pulled out my So Suzy Stamps Ink Bites, using the Coastal Breeze ink colors.


The only other ink color I used was for the sentiment and I ran my black Tombow Marker across the wording.  To give this scene a softer look, I stamped the entire image (not including the sentiment) in the Egyptian Sand color from the Coastal Breeze Ink Bites.  Then I colored in my scene, using my ink, stamped onto an acrylic block, then spritzed with water.  I add more ink or less water to enhance the colors.  I also added some Stickles glitter glue to my palm tree leaves and one side of the setting sun.  Suzy also carries those in her shop as well. 

To make the fringe on the sides, you can use burlap string but I used a trimmed piece of May Arts Ribbon open weave burlap ribbon.  It's quicker and easier than cutting a bunch of string.  I used some glue lines from Thermoweb to adhere to my Graphic 45 cardstock, to finish.





 

 I hope you enjoyed my project and handy tips.  Check out Suzy's website and maybe do some shopping while you're at it.   Then take a look at the SAM club.  Exclusive membership gets you special stamps each month, plus membership into a private Facebook group, fun giveaways and more! 

The next quarter starts this month so there's still time for you to sign up.  You can choose a 3 month membership or longer if you'd like.  Membership packages are available to USA, Canada and drum roll..... International!  I've already had a sneak peek at future releases and they are soooo fun!  You won't be disappointed!  If you love coastal, beachy, nautical fun..... sign up!  Membership can sell out quick so don't wait.





#sosuzystamps #sosuzysamclub #sam #samclub #stampamonth #cardmaking #scrapbooking #diy #cre8time #poolside #beach #flipflops #beachy #ocean #waves #tropical #paint #watercolor #thermoweb #inkbites #coastalbreeze #Ranger #stickles #glitter #xyron #graphic45 #g45


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the beach scene and the sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Terri! Love the colors and the great texture and dimension you added!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!