Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Punny/Funny Challenge at DoubleClick Skittles

 Welcome to the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! It's week 2 of the newest challenge!

Welcome to challenge #45 at DoubleClick!!

Funny/Punny

Dates: March 30 - April 12, 2016



Today, I'm featuring the Simon Says Stamp set, "I Love Donuts", with a sentiment that is all too accurate, sometimes in life.   I'm pairing my Cranberry and Sunshine Yellow Skittles on this "sticky" card today. 
This also marks the end of my term on the Skittles Design Team.   I'm so thankful for the opportunity Carri gave me, to be on this fun team of creatives.   I've enjoyed getting to know Carri and the other girls and even many of the DoubleClick Skittles fans.  I wish you the best, Carri, as you fly solo for awhile.  Thanks for "coloring" my world! 

Now, scroll down and visit the links for the newest challenge and do some shopping while you're there.  It's folks like you, that keep small businesses operating.  Your support is so appreciated!


 
Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!

A 3 pack is typically under $4.00 (75 skittles) and this includes FREE USA SHIPPING, plus, Paypal is accepted.  You're supporting small business and products made in the USA, when you purchase Skittles.  Each batch is handmade, by Carri.

Join the "Funny/Punny" challenge and be entered for a fun prize that includes free Skittles, but be sure and read the rules, as backlinking is not allowed.  Skittles are not required to play so come on... link up and come and play with us!


Thanks for stopping by!

Terri


Additional supplies:
My Minds Eye designer papers
May Arts Ribbon twine, faux burlap ribbon and ric rac
Tombow Dual brush markers
Tombow Mono Aqua Glue
American Crafts Kraft Dot embossed A2 card
Pinkfresh Studio wood enamel arrows
Ranger Glossy Accents
Ranger Stickles Fruit Punch and Lemon Yellow
Doodlebug Designs enamel dot
Corner punch rounder
Ranger Black archival ink
Hero Arts clear embossing powder


#doubleclickskittles #dewdrops #cleardroplets #coloreddroplets #supportsmallbusiness #madeintheusa #handmade #skittles #ranger #tombow #cre8time #spring #timholtz #watercolor #bristolstrathmore #card #scrapbook #cardmaking #scrapbooking #papercrafts #funny #pun #punny
#simonsaysstamps #ilovedonuts #donuts #mayartsribbon #ribbonresource #twine #burlap #ricrac #ribbon

 

4 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! LOVING the sentiment and the burlap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know that sentiment just sucked me right in! This card is sweet and snarky all at the same time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this!! The sentiment is just so true! Love all your great details! Thanks so much for being such a wonderful part of my team! I look forward to seeing the next adventure that brings our crafting together again! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!