Friday, May 27, 2016

Guest Designer at Miss Kate Cuttables


I'm so happy to be one of the 2016 Guest Designers for Miss Kate Cuttablesa premiere site for svg cutting files.  You all know I love my Cricut Explore and I love that Miss Kate Cuttables svg files work perfectly with my Explore and design space program.

Stop by the MKC Blog and check out my project in it's entirety and get all the juicy details.  It would make my day if you left a comment while you were there.   Thanks so much!

Terri







Supplies: 
Carta Bella Ahoy There cardstock, Cricut Explore, Neenah white cardstock, Lil Inker Designs oval stitched mat die, Xyron adhesives, foam squares, ribbon, buttons

#misskatecuttables #svg #sailaway #sailboat #nautical #sailing #ocean #sea #waves #freebieoftheday #MKC #wavingmywand #terriburson #MKCguestdesigner #guestdesigner


2 comments:

  1. What a neat sneak peek! So glad you are Guest Designer at Miss Kate Cuttables!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!