Saturday, June 25, 2016

Winner! Blog Candy from Summer Coffee Loving Cardmakers Hop

The Summer Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop has come to an end and if you perused any of my projects, then you know I was offering up blog candy.  Random.org chose #56 and that person is.......




HELEN GULLETT

Congratulations, Helen!  You've won your choice of either a Starbucks $10 GC or a Dunkin Donuts $10 GC.  Please email me at momtojeb (at) gmail (dot) com with your contact info and choice of gift  card.  Please respond within 10 days or forfeit prize.  Thanks so much to everyone who commented!


Follow me on social media to be notified of future giveaways!


#summerclh #wavingmywand #coffee #coffeelovers #winner

11 comments:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!