Thursday, November 20, 2014

Cat tails grass

Here's another set of cards I've made using a watercolor technique with distress markers.  The base cardstock is from the #Kaisercraft Heirloom collection and blended perfectly with my theme.  I used a Darice embossing folder with my Cuttlebug and May Arts chevron twill ribbon, capped off with a Prima Marketing sugar dot.





Additional supplies: Tim Holtz distress ink Brushed Cordoruy and Tumbled Glass, Pentel brown paint ink brush, Tombow Xtreme adhesive runner, The Paper Studio 5x7 white card 




#watercolor #Cre8time #primamarketing #mayartsribbon #timholtz #Ranger #tombow

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!