Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Grinch Christmas card

If you're a fan of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, then you are well familiar with this quote, which Kaisercraft made into a wonderful Christmas stamp.  I'm breaking in this "Grinch" stamp called "Christmas Feeling" and also my new Tombow Dual brush pens, which by the way, I'm already in love with.  They color so smooth!  I free-handed the Santa hat and colored in with my Tombow green marker from the Bright pen set.  To stay inline with the Grinchy green theme, I colored the white glitter ribbon on the Santa hat as well as the snowflakes, which are from the Unity Stamp "Like a Snowflake" sentiment kit.  Then, a touch of Wink of Stella glitter pen in Clear on those snowflakes as well.  The mini pom pom on my Santa Grinch hat is from May Arts Ribbon, my absolute favorite ribbon maker!  I stamped the inside of my card with a Christmas sentiment in Powder Puff green ink and then guess what?  Yup, the ink fell in my lap.  Crafter's Essentials wipes to the rescue!  Not only did they clean up my inky stamps perfectly, but they cleaned up my legs as well.  #grin  



Merry Christmas and have a wonderful Holiday season!













Additional Supplies: Memento London Fog ink, Ranger black ink, Marvy Le Pen black, American Crafts green adhesive glitter ribbon, Tombow Xtreme adhesive runner, Quick Quotes Powder Puff chalk ink Parrot green

#Christmas #Grinch #Cre8time

2 comments:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!