Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Happy News! Joining the Paper House Productions Design Team!

I am ecstatic to announce that I'm joining the Paper House Productions Design Team in July!  You won't believe this, but it was literally a goal of mine to join a scrapbook paper design team this year.  Paper is my first love.  That's where it all started for me, all those years ago when my friend Nancy Hilton took me to my first crop (look Nancy, you got a shout out!).  Ah, the joys of taking scissors to paper.  Before I knew it, I fell in love with cardmaking and paper continued to reign in my life.   I became an avid stamper and joined several stamp design teams, however, paper was always there; a staple in almost every project. 





Paper House Productions stood out in my mind for another reason.  I'm pretty sure I met them back in 2014 when I was the guest blogger for the CHA/AFCI Paper Arts Trade show in Atlanta.  I did a little digging and yes.... I did meet them!  In fact, I wrote a segment all about the lovely folks at PHP on the Craft and Hobby Association blog.  Take a look!  


I have a love affair with paper and am so happy that Paper House Productions chose me to represent their wonderful array of products.  They have selected a stellar team and I'm even more excited that I already know several of the ladies, having worked with them on other design teams.  It already feels like a family atmosphere which is like the icing on the cake!


I thought I would share a couple projects that I made not too long ago, using Paper House Productions papers.  Here's my milk carton treat box, filled with k-cups for a project I did last year for Coffee Loving Cardmakers.




And this one below, more recently, was for a joint blog hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.




Their product line is EXTENSIVE!  They have license to the Wizard of Oz line.  Um, my baby shower was Wizard of Oz themed.  My little niece dressed up like Dorothy and my nephews dressed like the Lollipop Guild.  My sister gave me a huge piece of Wall Art that was Wizard of Oz and drove 2 hours to Atlanta to meet one of the original munchkins who was on tour and doing a book signing.  I believe he was the Mayor of Munchkin Land.  He autographed the art and my sister had it framed.  It is one of my most prized possessions.  I'm a huge Wizard of Oz fan!  It feels a little bit like destiny to have the joy of creating with their products on a regular basis.  

Hop on over to their website and check out their products, here.  Then visit their blog and get ready for the internet to blow up with more design team inspiration!  Woo-hoo!  See you soon with my first official project!

Terri






#paperhouseproductions #designteam #wizardofoz #CHA #AFCI #wavingmywand #scrapbookpaper #scrapbook #stickers #planners #plannerlovers #cardmaking #cards #DIY #papercrafts #journals #travelersnotebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!