Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Coffee? Yes, please.

Those who know me,  know I love my Starbucks.   I would like to be able to say I have an allegiance to one brand,  but alas,  that is not the case.   The fact is,  if there's a reward program out there,  by cracky,  I'm signing up.   With that being said I love the Starbucks reward program  (I'm a gold card member,  ahem) but I also love the Dunkin Donuts app where you get special offers every month.   Yesterday I redeemed my DD offer for a small latte for 99 cents.   I also had an offer for a 99 cent muffin.   Had to do two separate transactions but I'm okay with that.   By the way,  I highly recommend the toasted almond latte and the peach cobbler muffin.   *grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!