Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Rockin' birthday card

This card is so easy to make it's ridiculous.   First,  let me say I hardly ever buy scrapbook paper packs unless they are on clearance.   I found a cute rock n roll 12x12 paper pack originally $19.99,  for $4.00 and change.   I also buy blank cards on clearance too.   Always shop the clearance section of your favorite craft store!   So,  I layered a gray card with a piece of the rockin paper and trimmed a coordinating piece with guitars to lay diagonally.   Next,  cut out a 3'' circle and edge it with black ink for dimension.   Stamp your Happy Birthday image and embellish.   I used a mini musical note punch that cost $1.00 from Michaels.   Add a pop dot to raise the circle for added imagery.   Great for a boy or a music loving guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!