Monday, January 2, 2017

Coffee Buzz With Terri and Coffee Loving Cardmakers

I'm so excited to be sharing my first design team post today over at Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  I've been a fan, follower and participant since it's inception and couldn't be happier to spend more quality time with my "people";  coffee loving crafters!  
Head on over to my blog post at CLC to get all the details on this card that features Verve Stamps, my Misti and lots of coloring, here.




My new feature at Coffee Loving Cardmakers will showcase every other Monday.  
I hope you'll stop by!









Shop Your Fav Brands at Scrapbook.com


#coffeelovingcardmakers #designteam #wavingmywand #vervestamps #thanks #thankyou #latte #coffee #cup #teacup #coloring #tombow #tombowusa #zigcleancolor

1 comment:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!