Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'm loving this app! If you sorta kinda wanna lose weight.....

So a few months ago I had the talk with my doctor about losing weight.  He mentioned this app that helps you track calories.  Now, I'm not a dieter.  I don't do fad diets (except this one time...way back) and I like to eat.  Ya get me?  But I definitely need to lose weight.  Because I like to EAT!  HA!   


Doc said just wait until after the holidays and try it out.  He emphatically says I will lose weight just by counting calories, not including exercise.   So I downloaded My Fitness Pal to my android smartphone.  I love it!!  In 4 days, I've already lost 2 lbs. 


I sound like a bad commercial,  I know.   But all you do is key in your height, weight, and how many pounds you want to lose.  Each day you type in everything that goes in your mouth.   It keeps up with your calories and how much you  consume for the day.  It makes me WANT to stay on track and not exceed the daily count.  So there's my sermon for the day.   Let me know how it works for you. SAMPLE PICTURE OF APP..      My Pinterest-click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!