Sunday, January 12, 2014

Birthday card and Unity Challenge

Well today is my mothers birthday.   She's 72 years old.  I think.  She'll have my hide if I go any higher!  It's also time for the Unity Stamp Co Be Inspired challenge.   I haven't participated in awhile 'cause life just seems to get in the way, so I thought I'd jump in this month and utilize the challenge colors and sketch for my moms card. 

I've had these Unity stamps for awhile but this is my first time to use them.   Funny describes my mom to a tee so I know she will appreciate the humor.   Hope you like my card and get inspired!

Supplies:  Martha Stewart red glitter paper, Colorbok designer paper, American Craft adhesive glitter ribbon, yellow polka dot washi tape, Teresa Collins Vintage finds twine, Bic Mark-it fine point pens, Stickles yellow and Tropical tangerine glitter glue,  white gel pen,  lace fabric, craft ribbon, Cuttlebug embossed cardstock,  yellow Studio G ink, Smooch Glitz glitter polish

2 comments:

  1. Cute...cute...cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet in every way. I love the touch of glitter on the lollipop.

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!