Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lace & Leaf Sympathy card

Time to build up my stash of basic cards.  Being on staff at church, I'm constantly in need of cards for the various needs in our church.   I had in mind these great stamps from the Unity Stamp Co.   This is the Everything More Kit which comes with 3 different sentiments, including the frame. 


I edged a white card with gold ink and layered with some gorgeous designer paper that I covered with some pretty white lace.  I cut some paper frames with my Cricut and edged those also with gold ink.  Next,  I stamped the frame and added some Smooch glitz to the outline, then stamped my sentiment.   I finished it off with some enamel dots and paper leaves.  

Supplies:  Colorbok "Bejeweled" designer paper, Martha Stewart gold ink, Unity Stamp Co Everything More Sentiment stamp kit, Recollections enamel dots,  lace, Smooch Glitz Goldrush, paper leaves

Close up of glitz around frame

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!