Monday, September 1, 2014

Don't labor today, make a 10 minute card!

Today is Labor Day, which for me, means time in the craft room.  Yay!  I thought it would be fun to make a quick, easy card using some fabulous, new products.



The wonderful folks over at Crafter's Essentials/Lee Products sent me some goodies to try out.  I was already a huge fan of the hand cleaning pads, so today I'm using those, along with the Easy See tape.  I've been working on a custom order, so I thought I would naturally incorporate these products into my project.

I started with a pretty piece of DCWV plaid adhesive backed paper.  Trim to size, peel the backing and done!

Next up is inking my Spellbinders stamped images with the new Golden Glow and Pretty Plum ink, also Spellbinders.  I used 3 different stamps from the Spellbinders Celebra'tions Tape It and Just Because sets. 

The Crafter's Essentials wipes go SUCH a long way in cleaning up my mess!  Not only for my inky hands, but I cleaned all 3 of my stamps with the same pad.  I'm telling you people, these wipes clean stamps like a dream!  I've also used them to clean my craft mat when I'm all done.

Next, I cut my flower images using the coordinating dies through my Cuttlebug.  I took a piece of the Easy See tape and used it as a shim to keep my die from moving.  You can use that same little strip over and over and over....peels off so easy!  Of course, I'm a thrifty crafter so I stuck that piece of tape on the edge of my desk to use again on a later project.


Lastly, I used some quick supplies from my stash to embellish my card; Lawn Fawn grass die, Freckled Fawn neon enamel dots, and May Arts Ribbon in the chevron green stripe design.


Quick and easy card that could be used for any type of celebration!  And, bonus?  Quick and easy cleanup with the Crafter's Essentials products!




No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!