Thursday, July 2, 2020

Patriotic Gnome Card

I'm hopping on here to quickly share this patriotic card for several challenges.  This features several Photo Play Paper collections that I'll mention below with included affiliate shopping links! I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase, at no cost to you. ❤


For my gnome from the Tulla and Norbert stamp set, I did some serious masking and extended Norbert's arm so he can properly salute the Pledge of Allegiance.  I also stamped on a sticker to paper piece his hat. The stickers and paper collection are from the Land of the Free collection. The masking would not have been possible without my mini Misti



Thanks for popping in! Sharing for these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge Bright and Cheerful

My Sweet Petunia July challenge on Facebook,  Red White Blue

The Daily Marker 30 day coloring challenge on Instagram. 

2 comments:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!