Friday, November 21, 2014

Snowflake Shaker card

 It's Friday again!  Whoop!  Luckily I was able to work in some crafty time last night, so I whipped up this sweet snowflake shaker card using the new Unity Stamp Co sentiment kit, "Like a Snowflake".  (Oh my goodness, I love this kit!  It's on sale right now.  Go get one!)  I stamped the white card all over with different sized snowflakes with Memento London Fog ink, utilizing the generation stamping technique of multiple stamps with just one inking. 


The gorgeous clear, charcoal and red sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh and the Black chevron twill ribbon and white "snowball" ribbon is from May Arts Ribbon.  Everything is held together with my Tombow Xtreme adhesive runner.  If you look closely, you'll see that I did some paper piercing using my Stamper's Secret Weapon.  You can't tell from the photo, but I used Wink of Stella clear glitter ink over every single snowflake.  It's so pretty in person!  I'll be entering this card into the Unity Friends with Flair challenge today as well as their monthly Be Inspired Challenge
Have a great weekend!







Additional supplies: Fiskars square page punch, Martha Stewart Christmas designer paper, Ranger black archival ink, Sticky Doo's pop squares


#mayartsribbon #unitystamps #tombowusa #Cre8time #christmas

9 comments:

  1. The card is so pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE shaker Terri :)
    LOVE the mini pom poms on your rolling hill, LOVE your big bow too!!!
    THANK YOU for the inspiration, I've never made a shaker before and NEED to make one NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and image, makes such a fun card!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty shaker design for the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layers and a cute idea for a shaker card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terri, this card is absolutely beautiful! LOVE the shaker card :)

    Thanks for joining the Unity {be inspired} challenge.

    The new challenge is up on the blog now.Hope to see your crafty creation again :)

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!