Friday, January 8, 2016

January Guest Designer for So Suzy Stamps

I'm thrilled to be guest designing again for So Suzy Stamps.   Starting today, you can find me featuring a special project on her blog every Friday this month.  And hey, January is my birthday month!  Lots of fun and exciting things happening in January, so being here makes it even more special.  And, if you haven't heard, Suzy has asked me to join her Stamp of the Month Design Team for 2016 so I'm tickled red about that.... yes, red.  My birthstone?  Garnet?  Never mind.....

If you will, hop on over to Suzy's blog and check out my watercolor/embossed project today that features the Blowing Tree stamp, paired with the Audrey Hepburn sentiment, and leave a little love.  I appreciate it!  Thanks for popping in.....














You can find me on these social media sites:

twitter.com/wavingmywand


Supplies:
So Suzy Stamps Blowing Tree and Audrey Hepburn sentiment
Hero Arts clear embossing powder
Ranger Black Opaque embossing powder
Twinkling H20 shimmer paints
DoubleClick Skittles bubble embellishments
American Craft Textured White Cardstock
Bristol Strathmore 300 series watercolor paper
Quick Quotes Powder Puff White chalk ink
The Crafter's Workshop Stencil
Ranger Blending Tool
Ranger Tim Holtz Wilted Violet Distress Ink Spray
White gel pen


#sosuzystamps #audreyhepburn #blowingtree #fallingleaves #swirlingleaves #wind #ranger #tcw #cre8time #valentines #valentinesday #love #sweetheart #romance #timholtz





2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! And lol to the RED comment!!! Off to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is simply gorgeous Terri and congratulations on the guest design spot!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!