Wednesday, January 13, 2016

DoubleClick Skittles Challenge Week 2

Welcome to Week 2 of the newest challenge at DoubleClick Skittles!

Challenge #30 - Use a Flower, Tree or Plant

Jan 6 - Jan 19


I was perusing through my assortment of papers and spied a couple sheets from the Graphic 45 "Once Upon a Springtime collection".   They're so pretty and I knew they would pair nicely with my DoubleClick Skittles for the Flower challenge.  Today, I'm featuring the Pebbles Skittles.



I love the Pebble Skittles because they have a very light tinge of gray....like a pebble!  Because they're clean and a neutral color they go with just about everything.  I used them on these fussy cut flowers that are propped up on foam squares.


I added lots of glitter to my project too, so that everything would sparkle and shine, right along with my Skittles.  Aren't these fairy wings pretty?



Here's another view of my Skittles/Floral focus.  




Carri has revamped her site to make it easier to check out with Paypal.  Have you purchased the new end of year 2015 release yet?


Frosty Kisses 2015


Holiday Traditions 2015


You can shop below for these and other Skittles colors.   A 3 pk is typically under $4.00 (75 skittles) and this includes FREE USA SHIPPING, plus, Paypal is accepted.  You're supporting small business and products made in the USA, when you purchase Skittles.  Each batch is handmade, by Carri.  And, the new release has sparkle built in!


Join the "Flower, Tree or Plant" challenge and be entered for a fun prize that includes free Skittles, but be sure and read the rules, as backlinking is not allowed.  Skittles are not required to play so come on... link up and come and play with us!


Thanks for stopping by!

Terri



Additional supplies:

Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue
Spellbinders Detailed Scallops Die
May Arts Ribbon
Xyron Adhesive Runner
Tombow Mono Aqua Glue


#doubleclickskittles #dewdrops #cleardroplets #colordroplets #skittles 
#diy #homedecor #craft #cardmaking #scrapbook #papercrafters
#cre8time #madeintheusa #supportsmallbusinesses #frostykisses #xyron
#christmas #tombow #frosty #mayartsribbon #ribbonersource #americancrafts #ranger #timholtz #distressink #distress #spellbinders #graphic45 #g45 #flowersoft

5 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING how you added the glitter! This is my all time FAVE G45 collection too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I wish I had more of these papers. They're gorgeous! Thanks, Julie!

      Delete
  2. Oh those papers are beautiful! I really love the zen look and the skittle choice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those papers are beautiful! I really love the zen look and the skittle choice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Terri...love those soft sweet colors and that wee fairy!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!