Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New Challenge at DoubleClick Skittles

 Welcome to the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! It's time for a brand new challenge!

Welcome to challenge #44 at DoubleClick!!

Dates: March 16 - March 29, 2016

Challenge: Use a bunny, basket or egg


For my Skittles project today, I'm featuring a sweet little bunny and using my Pink Sherbet and Frosty Kisses Skittles.  I've also done some embossing and am using up some scrap papers that coordinate with my color scheme.  It's always a plus in my book, when I can incorporate those scraps.  I hate to waste my precious paper!


I really love this happy card.  I stamped a sentiment onto my ribbon and sanded my embossed paper with a nail file for added texture and interest.  My little bunny tail was the perfect spot to place a Skittle!
 

Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!


A 3 pack is typically under $4.00 (75 skittles) and this includes FREE USA SHIPPING, plus, Paypal is accepted.  You're supporting small business and products made in the USA, when you purchase Skittles.  Each batch is handmade, by Carri.


Don't forget, the 2015 Dual Holiday Release, Frosty Kisses and Holiday Traditions are still available.


Join the "Bunny/Basket/Egg" challenge and be entered for a fun prize that includes free Skittles, but be sure and read the rules, as backlinking is not allowed.  Skittles are not required to play so come on... link up and come and play with us!


Thanks for stopping by!

Terri


Additional supplies:
May Arts Ribbon Net and satin ribbon
Couture Creations embossing folder
Scrap cardstock
Coredinations A2 purple card
sequins
Liquid Pearls
Two Paper Divas Stamps
Paper Bow
Xyron adhesives
Tombow Mono Aqua Glue


#doubleclickskittles #skittles #easter #easterbunny #bunny #mayartsribbon #ribbonresource #ribbon #twopaperdivas #liquidpearls #ranger #xyron #tombow #nationalcraftmonth #cre8time #couturecreations #spring


 
 

4 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute! LOVING that bunny and the bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...love your bunny! And I just finally broke down and ordered some of those skittles you are always using:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...love your bunny! And I just finally broke down and ordered some of those skittles you are always using:):)

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!