Friday, April 8, 2016

Elegant Mixed Media with So Suzy Stamps SAMClub

This week, I thought I'd play around a bit with the February Stamp of the Month from So Suzy Stamps.  I knew I wanted a black backdrop but other than that, I really didn't know which direction to take.  One thing led to another and I ended up with what I like to call, Elegant Mixed Media.  I was seriously hoping I could coin that phrase but alas, after a Google search, I discovered numerous others beat me to the punch, doggone it!  And before I forget,check out the link at the end of this post, for the 2 year anniversary celebrations going on all month at So Suzy Stamps.  





I threw a lot at this project; Graphic 45 papers, Bo Bunny Pearlescent with TCW stenciling, several May Arts Ribbons, buttons, gems and more.  I particularly love the Tim Holtz Big Chat stickers.  So many words to mix and match in either black or white which is perfect for just about everything, including the emphasis on my stamp called, "Sailor's Desk".  This card is all about traveling and even better, traveling and exploring with someone by your side, someone who can be a witness to your adventure.  Then when days have gone by, remembering those wonderful adventures together.  Yeah, I know....I'm kind of sappy and sentimental.  Plus, my child is in Orlando with the high school marching band without me, so any minute now, I may have a breakdown and weep all over my computer.  Ok, maybe not, but you get the picture.




I hope you'll stop by and check out all the offerings at So Suzy Stamps.  It's a one-stop shop with so much good stuff!  And if you love this stamp, you can join the Stamp of the Month Club and receive coastal stamps all year long.  The next quarter just started so you have time to join the April-June membership or go ahead and sign up for the entire year.  Membership is also available to Canada and International!  Check back on Sunday when the new April stamp of the month is released.  I'll be sharing another project then.  I think you will love it!





Visit this link for the 2 year Anniversary celebration going on through the month of April at So Suzy Stamps:  http://www.sosuzystampsblog.com/2016/04/we-are-turning-2.html


There are so many amazing projects and ideas to be found on Suzy's blog so be sure and scroll through and maybe do some shopping while you're at it.   Then take a look at the SAM club.  Exclusive membership gets you special stamps each month, plus membership into a private Facebook group, fun giveaways and more!  Suzy has already opened up membership for the next quarter which begins April 10th.  If you're even thinking about joining, don't wait.  Membership can sell out quick and then you'll be kicking yourself for waiting!








#sosuzystamps #sosuzysamclub #sam #samclub #stampamonth #cardmaking #scrapbooking #diy #cre8time #poolside #beach #ocean #waves #tropical #xyron #mayartsribbon #ribbonresource  #doubleclickskittles #nautical #graphic45 #propergentleman #bobunny #thecraftersworkshop #tcw #stencil #wellrounded #sailorsdesk #coastal #ranger #timholtz #bigchat #distress #tombow #dualbrush #travel #adventure #globe #map #telescope

4 comments:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!