Tuesday, May 10, 2016

New Release at So Suzy Stamps SAMClub + Flat Shaker Card


 It's time for the So Suzy Stamps May Release for the Stamp of the Month Club!  To kick things off this month, I thought it would be fun to create a flat shaker card with a "porthole".  I have a fabulous circle die from Pinkfresh Studio that fit the bill perfectly, along with my WRMK Fuse.  And, I love the stamp this month.  Isn't it amazing?



To start, I inked my image with TH Brushed Corduroy distress ink and distressed my Authentique papers from the Anchored Collection with my TH distress tool.  I heat embossed my sentiment on vellum with white pigment ink and clear embossing powder, than swiped a brown Tombow marker across each embossed line.  You can grab that sentiment in Suzy's store, here.














Now it's time to FUSE!  Just line up your ruler as close to the edge of your cardstock as you can.  Don't forget to toss your sequins in before you fuse your last side. 





When you're all done..... shake, shake, shake!  It's fun to do and fun to give to your friends and family.  Kids of all ages love shaker cards.  This can even be displayed on a little wooden easel.  It's the perfect card for the traveler, adventurer or lover of all things nautical.  The sentiment that I used turns this into an encouragement card, as well.  Have fun with the new Stamp of the Month! 








I hope you enjoyed my project and handy tips.  Check out Suzy's website and do some shopping while you're at it.   Then take a look at the SAM club.  Exclusive membership gets you special stamps each month, plus membership into a private Facebook group, fun giveaways and more! 

The next quarter starts this month so there's still time for you to sign up.  You can choose a 3 month membership or longer if you'd like.  Membership packages are available to USA, Canada and drum roll..... International!  I've already had a sneak peek at future releases and they are soooo fun!  You won't be disappointed!  If you love coastal, beachy, nautical fun..... sign up!  Membership can sell out quick so don't wait.






Also linking to:



#sosuzystamps #sosuzysamclub #sam #samclub #stampamonth #cardmaking #scrapbooking #diy #cre8time #poolside #beach #flipflops #beachy #ocean #waves #tropical  #Ranger #xyron #authentique #anchored #ship #boat #sail #pirateship #distress #sequins #anchor #porthole #tombow #pinkfreshstudio #timholtz
 #wrmk #wermemorykeepers

5 comments:

  1. Fun card! I didn't look closely enough to realize it was a shaker! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am so excited about this card! Love the shaker card and that sentiment is POIFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am so excited about this card! Love the shaker card and that sentiment is POIFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Terri, I need to find my fuse tool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this nautical themed card. Great way to make a shaker card. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!