Friday, November 18, 2016

Gratitude with Adornit

Hello, my lovely friends.  Thanksgiving is almost here and I truly can't believe how this year has flown by. The aroma of roasted turkey and pumpkin pies will soon be filling my mother's kitchen.  Mmmm.  Time to loosen the old belt buckle, right?   




Of course, I'm coloring up a sweet Adornit Art Play Paintable image today, celebrating the season of Thanks.  Speaking of thanks, Adornit is having a fun giveaway in their Art Play Facebook Group.  Just post a Gratitude project and be entered to win a Blessed Plaque.  Hurry, though, there's only a few days left to enter.  Or, if you simply must have it now, you can purchase it here.




Here's a little run down on my colored project.  This sweet little guy is from the brand new Adornit Art Play collection designed by Lindsay Ostrom, called, "Sweet Animals".   I've colored this using my Tombow Dual Brushes and my Zig Clean Color brushes, and embellished with gel pens and sequins.  I chose my papers and cardstock to coordinate with my colors and they are from DCWV.  The lettering is my own, as Lindsay designed this image with a blank banner, so you could fill it with your own sentiment.




This collection, which includes 12 different images, is available now in your independent local scrapbook store.  If you can't find it, ask them to consider stocking it in their store.  It will also soon be available at adornit.com and at scrapbook.com so keep checking back.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!



Shop Your Fav Brands at Scrapbook.com




#adornit #adornitambassadors #artplay #paintables #lindsayostrom #sweetanimals #deer #tombow #tombowusa #kuretakezigusa #zigcleancolors #kaisercraft #dcwv #dcwvinc #scrapbookcom #wavingmywand #coloring #thanksgiving #thanks #gratitude #lettering #terriburson #handwriting #calligraphy #moderncalligraphy #DIY #card #cardmaking #xyron #autumn #Fall #seasons #seasonal #holiday #28lilaclane #sequins #buttonsgalore




1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous Terri! Love the great texture and the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!