Monday, April 17, 2017

Tulip Background Feature for So Suzy Stamps

We're featuring the Tulip Background stamp today, at So Suzy Stamps.  Be sure and visit the So Suzy Stamps Blog and see how this amazing background stamp is being used, by the design team.  





Isn't it gorgeous?  I love this stamp.....so much!  




My background is completely heat embossed, then watercolored inside each tiny tulip.




My large tulip was watercolored and then fussy cut, with a popped out flower petal and added to my vellum panel that also includes ribbon embellishments, a golf foil sticker sentiment and die cut flourished frame.   Look closely and you'll see that I added some tiny white dots (gel pen) to the flourishes on my tulip background.  Wouldn't this make a gorgeous wedding card?  Change up the sentiment and it doubles as a Mother's Day card.


Visit the blog to see all the amazing projects today, featuring the tulip background stamp.



Purchase Tulip Background, here.





Purchase Tulip Stem, here.














#sosuzystamps #tulip #wedding #mothersday #birthday #card #wavingmywand #terriburson #craft #cardmaking #floral #flowers #stamps

3 comments:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!