Saturday, May 6, 2017

Baby Boy Mini Scrapbook Album featuring Carta Bella and Sizzix + 1 min YT Video

Good morning crafters!  I'm sitting right in the middle of a fabulous weekend craft retreat today, on the day of International Scrapbook Day 2017.  I've been wanting to put together a mini album for my niece who had her first child a couple months ago.  I paired my Carta Bella Rock A Bye Baby designer paper collection with the Sizzix dies mini album from Lynda Kanase and the Make It Count stamps and dies from Katelyn Lizard.  I'm so happy with how it turned out!

I've also made a short 1 minute video if you'd like a close up of the pages.  Check out the link below, give a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube Channel!  If you'd like to purchase any of these products, I'm including some affiliate shopping links below.  Thanks so much for stopping by!













Shop Your Fav Brands at Scrapbook.com



Linking to these challenges:










#wavingmywand #cartabella #paper #sizzix #dies #stamps #rockabyebaby #baby #boy #minialbum #papercrafts #DIY #scrapbookadhesivesby3L #scrapbook #stamps #dies #album #terriburson #cre8time #echoparkpaper

1 comment:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!