Saturday, October 10, 2026

Christmas Mug Card with OLO Marker Coloring

Hey friends, I've got a Christmas card to share, featuring the new Pink & Main Hug in a Mug stamp set colored with OLO markers. This stamp set was designed by Angie Blom and it's so adorable! Of course, I love my coffee and tea, so I had to have this! Scroll down for creative details and tap any of the highlighted text for additional product information or to shop, or check out my full supply list at the end of this post.



 (FTC Disclosure: as an affiliate for various companies in the craft industry, I will receive a small commission for purchases made through my convenient affiliate links, at no additional cost to you.) 





I wanted to do some gradient coloring for this mug, using my OLO Markers. I started coloring from the bottom up using red colors R1.5, R2.4 and R0.4. This trio colored and blended beautifully! If you look close, you can distinguish the individual colors, but there are no streaks or lines.





For my greenery, I used G1.5 and G1.7 and for the whipped cream and cinnamon stick, I used OR1.0, OR4.4 and O2.5. I also splattered some white paint onto my mug.





To stamp my images and sentiment, I used Catherine Pooler ink in Cargo, and all my papers are from the Scrapbookcom paper pad called Snow Days.

The die cut frame is from the Scrapbookcom Charming Frames 1 die set. 





I love how this turned out, and getting a jump start on Christmas card making takes a little stress off during the holidays. Now, I just have to decide who I'm sending this to!

Thanks so much for stopping by. If you'd like to shop or browse, I have my full supply list below. Have a fantastic day!

Terri

*****************************

Refillable Permanent Adhesive Runner - 49 feet
Refillable Permanent Adhesive Runner - 49 feet
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Exclusive Ergonomic Reverse Tip Tweezers
Exclusive Ergonomic Reverse Tip Tweezers
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Project Grip Mat Large - White - 24x18 inch
Project Grip Mat Large - White - 24x18 inch
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
3 mm Adhesive Strips - 160 strips
3 mm Adhesive Strips - 160 strips
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Gina K Designs Multi-Purpose Scoring Board Tool
Gina K Designs Multi-Purpose Scoring Board Tool
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Exclusive Gripmate
Exclusive Gripmate
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
CPD Cargo Ink Pad
CPD Cargo Ink Pad
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Sage Green Platinum 6 Bundle
Sage Green Platinum 6 Bundle
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Pink Platinum 6 Die Cut System
Pink Platinum 6 Die Cut System
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Craft Pick Pro 4 in 1 Tool
Craft Pick Pro 4 in 1 Tool
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Dina Wakley White Acrylic Paint
Dina Wakley White Acrylic Paint
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Scrapbook.com Studio White Cardstock
Scrapbook.com Studio White Cardstock
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
SBC Paper Trimmer
SBC Paper Trimmer
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Pink & Main Hug in a Mug Stamp Set
Pink & Main Hug in a Mug Stamp Set
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Pink & Main Hug in a Mug Stamp Die Set
Pink & Main Hug in a Mug Stamp Die Set
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Snow Days A2 Paper Pad
Snow Days A2 Paper Pad
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom
Charming Frames 1 Die Set
Charming Frames 1 Die Set
Shop at:
Scrapbookcom








 














#wavingmywand #scrapbookcom #pinkandmain #huginamug #coffeemug #hotchocolate #hotcocoa #olomarker #coffeemug #coffeecup #holidaymug #holidaydrinks #christmascards #holidaycards #catherinepoolerink #handmadecards #diycards #angieblom

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!