Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Enjoy the little things

Now here's a good question....are you enjoying the little things in life?  Because life is fleeting and none of us are promised tomorrow.  I hope you'll find something today to smile about, no matter how small.  By the way, anyone need a kitten?  Lots of enjoyment in that lil ball of fur.  Several colors to choose from.  :-)      (*Come visit Mountain Plains Crafters on Facebook...we're having a giveaway!)





 
 

Here's a closeup of the stamped images.  I watercolored the top section of cardstock with several different blue and white inks and used the "Little Things Butterfly" set from the Unity Stamp Co.   I double stamped the butterfly in blue Inkadinkadoo ink, then again in Memento London Fog Ink.   Also, I fussy cut one of the butterflies and raised it for dimension.  The cloud is a sticker from Paper Bliss and I added a little "fluffiness" with a white gel pen and the sentiment is part of the butterfly stamp kit.  The green net ribbon is from May Arts Ribbon and I adore it!  Kind of has a grass feel to it.   So many ways to use that ribbon.  Have a great day!
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!