Saturday, April 12, 2014

Birthday wishes come true card

You know, I might go a week without posting a thing 'cause life gets in the way and then, BAM...knock out 3 cards in one day.  Of course, I had to join my son in a game of Star Wars Monopoly to keep the peace. 

So here I'm using the Unity Stamps Birthday Jubilee kit again and inking this image for the first time.   I really like the vintage feel to this sentiment and the Woodgrain enamel dots add a nice touch.  Ok, my crafty day is over....time to cook dinner for my hungry guys!  

Supplies: Studio Calico Woodgrain enamel dots, Paper Boutique designer paper, The Paper Studio dark blue cardstock, American Crafts blue glitter tape, Basic Grey Paper Cottage scraps, rose flower ribbon, Inkadinkadoo Brown ink, lace bow


No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!