Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy place flower card

This card is an ode to all you green thumbers out there, my mom included.  She loves working in the yard.  Me?  Not so much.  I do like to put the occasional sentiment inside the card and for this one, I used a clear scripture sticker.  I got these as a freebie at a crop once, and I just love them.  I thought this one was perfect to match the "happy place" sentiment.   Those little tags on the left were a freebie that I got from the Unity Stamp Company.  Love the freebies they send.   Have a great day and enjoy the fine weather (hope its not still snowing where you live!).
 
 
 
 
Here's a close up of the flower and the sentiment inside:
 
 


 
Supplies: Unity Stamp Well Wishes and Phyllis Harris sentiment, Basic Grey Paper Cottage stack, Sizzlets paper pad, Martha Stewart Gold ink, Studio G green ink, American Crafts art markers, Stickles yellow glitter glue, We R Memory Keepers enamel dots, The Paper Studio dark yellow cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!