Monday, April 14, 2014

Sunset scripture card John 14:27

Well, I'm still experimenting with watercolor.  I used to sketch and be pretty good in art classes when I was younger, but didn't do too much painting.  I went for some bright colors and used two different stamped images from Unity Stamps, Feel the Joy and Vintage scripture.  The birds are by my own hand using a Pentel sepia watercolor brush.  I love the warmth and peacefulness of this card.

SUPPLIES:  American Crafts Taffy and Apricot ink, Colorbox lavender and orange ink, Studio G yellow, white and purple ink, TCP lilac ink, Inkadinkadoo blue ink, textured designer paper, Kraft card, memento luxe black ink


No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!