Saturday, April 12, 2014

Watercolor scripture card Psalm

I'm enjoying a little peace and quiet while hubby and son are at the matinee.  I should be cleaning but of course, I'm crafting! 

Here's another attempt at watercolor which is not a strong suit of mine, but I'm always up for a challenge.  I used a couple branch images from Unity Stamps in this project, one from the Devoted kit, and one from the Sing a New Song kit.  The scripture verse is also from the Devoted kit.  I think it turned out alright.  What do you think?

Supplies:  American Crafts Apricot ink, Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distressed ink, Studio G green and yellow ink, Inkadinkadoo teal ink, We R Memory Keepers enamel dots, Studio Calico Woodgrain enamel dots, Basic Grey white enamel dots, The Paper Studio dark green cardstock, kraft card, white cardstock, Pentel green and sepia watercolor ink brush, misting water bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!