Saturday, April 26, 2014

Feelin' a little owlish

Good morning crafters!  Well, the allergy yuck has arrived and I've got full-on bronchitis.  Looks like a visit to the doc for shots is in my very near future!

I made this last night while I was still feeling halfway human.  I love this frame and this owl.  They didn't come together, but don't they go good together anyway?

I've got a lot of different products on this card, some were drug out of the archives!  The stamped frame is called Polka.Dot.Journal and the owl is Sweet Owl Just Because.  Its from the Stamp of the week collection so you do have to be a member of the SOTW but guess what?  Its only $5.79 a week and that INCLUDES the shipping!   Check out all the great products at the Unity Stamp Co.  I stamped my sentiment on a piece of Bo Bunny wrap and inked some white flowers in pink and added a touch of Stickles green glitter glue with Studio Calico enamel dots.  And that fabulous green net ribbon?  Lovin' it.  May arts ribbon.   LOVE this sweet card!





No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!