Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pink sweet cancer card

Well it's Saturday morning, I'm the only one up and I'm sitting here with my favorite mug of hot coffee.  Let me show you this new card I just made.  I took a Valentine stamp and put a different spin on it.  Breast cancer, unfortunately, has played a major role in my families life with my mother and sister both having successfully battled it in recent years.

This stamp comes from the Everything Love kit from Unity Stamps, designed by Lisa Arana.  I thought the sentiment was a perfect reflection of life being sweeter, particularly for those cancer survivors.  By the way, this kit is on sale right now for more than 1/2 off so you might wanna jump on it!  There's a lot of great detail so peek at the awesome supply list.  Have a great day!

Supplies:  Authentique lively cardstock, Paper Boutique frame and bird, Martha Stewart border punch,  Colorbox pink ink, Memento London Fog ink, adhesive gem pink ribbon from Michaels, American Crafts pink cancer ribbon, white flower rose ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!